Signage for shop fitouts and retail fitouts is a big part of our operation – from major shopping centre redevelopments to restaurants and hotels; we make sure every detail is done right.
Our clients include big name brands, sole traders and business owners who care about quality signage. And, we perform all our manufacturing in-house to keep costs low.
Here’s what else you need to know about our shop fitting services.
We have the brains…
Shop fitting is a specialised area of signage, and as such, requires a specialised approach. That’s why we have a dedicated team of estimators, who read and interpret your plans, then execute your requirements to the smallest, nit-pickiest detail.
We do all of this in-house, in our fully equipped fabrication facility, which means our costs can be kept lower than the average signage company.
... and the tech.
In normal-speak, this means we can:
- Print on virtually any product or service, including wood, glass or even magnetic wallpaper.
- Use cool lasers to cut acrylics to super fine specifications. This includes precise lettering (even with flamed and polished edges).
- Add LED to illuminate the edges or faces of your letters, and dim or brighten them just right.
- Calibrate the LED lights to a cool or warm glow, depending on what will work best for your brand.
- Create a halo glow for letters and logos.
- Fabricate stainless steel epoxy resin LED.
- Put our CNC router to work, cutting MDF and PVC.
- Finish letter edges by painting them in solid colour or material finishes, such as stainless, brass or rose gold.
- Colour-match your signage to any of your printed products (no matter what surface or material), so your branding packs a punch.
- Use white ink options under a colour (for light boxes), over a colour (for example, when printing white on a wooden door) or sandwich the white (for double sided prints).
Conclusion – If you can think it, we can make it!
We care for the planet
There’s no plan(et) B, which is why we do our best to run a green printing business. All of our inks are environmentally friendly, and we recycle everything we can. For more on our planet-friendly practices, please ask.
If you’re not sure where to begin, our experts can give you guidance on the kind of signage likely to suit your fit out best. Got specs? We can take a look and recommend a signage solution that matches your budget and goals. It’s easy.
Get in touch to kick start your shop fit out today.