You think it, we produce it!
Our Design team consists of talented individuals from various design backgrounds, to provide a comprehensive solution to all your signage requirements. With over 25 years of experience in the industry our designers, strive to take what you have in mind and make it a reality.
From photography to logo and CI design, small and large format printing and of course our full fabrication team to bring your dream into reality, we offer a full package across all major regions of Australia to keep your branding moving toward success!
- Supply artwork in any of these design programs, lowest version displayed. CorelDraw 13, Freehand MX, Illustrator CS3 or an open PDF. No Indesign, please.
- Any images can be supplied as TIFFs, JPEGs or EPSs at a minimum resolution of 300dpi at a of scale 1:10. (NB: RULE OF THUMB – zoom into the bitmaps to the size they will be when printed, if they appear crisp, more than likely the resolution will be fine.)
- Please supply all logos as vectors where possible. High-res jpegs are only accepted as a last resort.
- Supply all text converted to curves but please forward us the fonts too, in case adjustments have to be made our side.
- Supply PSD files (layered Photoshop files) if possible.
- Allow at least 100mm bleed of artwork beyond all magenta outlines. The boxes with magenta outlines below the vehicle pictures are present to show you the panels we are referring to.
- Colour specs, layouts, and proofs must be supplied with artwork and be sure to include all four sides of the design.
If you don’t understand everything or are having problems, please give us a call and we will gladly assist!