Superior quality vehicle signage for fleets in Western Australia – from bus companies to body builders.
Sign Here Signs specialises in fleet branding for businesses across Western Australia. We have the capabilities to develop vehicle signage for a wide range of vehicles – from buses and mining machinery to construction equipment and emergency services vehicles.
All manufacturing is conducted in-house, which enables us to keep costs low for our clients, while also ensuring high levels of quality. We are also able to visit your site and professionally apply your vehicle wraps.
Here’s more on our vehicle signage solutions.
Who we help
Our team is able to create vehicle signage for virtually any kind of business. Many of our clients include:
- Bus companies – branding new fleets, updating existing bus signage for a fresh and eye-catching look, repairing signage on damaged vehicles.
- Body builders – vehicle manufacturers who require quality and affordable vehicle wraps and signage.
- Mining and construction vehicle builders – ongoing vehicle signage for manufacturers that require efficient and reliable solutions.
- Emergency vehicle manufacturers – signage for fire appliances, rescue vehicles and other specialised vehicles, including trailers and equipment.
Total vehicle signage solutions
We have the capabilities to handle every facet of your vehicle signage, including:
- Design – our inhouse design team can develop signage visuals from scratch, or work with your existing branding to create designs that align with your visual identity.
- Manufacture – we operate a fully-equipped facility in Malaga, which enables us to manufacture signage in-house, and keep costs low for our clients.
- Application – our professional technicians will visit your site and apply signage to your fleet, or to individual vehicles as required.
Quality made vehicle wraps
Our vehicle wraps are manufactured using high quality, laser cut vinyl and digital print media.
Each wrap is designed to withstand tough conditions, which is especially important in the harsh WA climate, with strong UV and temperatures. This environment can cause vehicle wraps to fade quickly if they’re not made to the right standard.
When we apply vehicle wraps, we pay close attention to detail, and use methods that increase longevity and durability. Our goal is to ensure your vehicle signage looks incredible, and lasts for years to come.
We specialise in vehicle signage for complete fleets. This service includes design, manufacture and application. If you already have the design part sorted, we are able to perform the manufacturing and installation for you.
We may have to tweak the design to ensure it aligns with the specs of the vehicles in your fleet. We are able to do this for all kinds of vehicles and machinery, no matter how small or large they may be.
The benefits of fleet branding for your business
Vehicle signage is an excellent way to improve the visibility of your business, and once you’ve covered the initial outlay, there is typically no additional cost. Other benefits of vehicle wraps and signage include:
- Boosts brand recognition – whether it’s on site or on the road, your vehicle becomes a travelling billboard. As a result, more potential clients discover your business.
- Low ongoing costs – once your vehicle signage is installed, there are no ongoing costs until you decide to change up branding or the design of your vehicle wraps.
- Looks professional – professional vehicle signage elevates your operation in the eyes of customers, potential business partners and others who come into contact with your operation.
- Long lasting – the vehicle signage we manufacture is developed for longevity, so your fleet looks impeccable for many years. We only use durable vinyl material and take pride in the quality of our vehicle signage.
- Versatile – signage can be manufactured for heavy vehicles, construction equipment and machinery, buses, trailers, bikes and any other kind of equipment required for your business.
To discuss your fleet branding requirements, please get in touch. We are happy to provide you with an obligation-free quote, and recommendations for the most effective approach to your vehicle signage.