Sign Here Signs was contracted by Snap Fitness Redcliffe to fabricate and install signage for their gym.
Our signage crew completed interior and exterior signage for Snap Fitness Redcliffe – a 24 hour gym in Western Australia, with state-of-the-art training equipment, personal training and a variety of group classes for its members to enjoy.
The project was completed on time and on budget by our in-house signage experts. And, we worked as efficiently as possible to ensure the gym’s staff and members were not inconvenienced by the installation process.
Scope of works
The project consisted of internal and external components, including a high volume of large format digitally printed and laminated vinyl graphics.
The internal elements of the job included:
- Large digitally printed interior wall graphics – one of these graphics was 6.8 metres wide and 2.4 metres tall. The other was 7.6 metres wide and 3.1 metres tall. Both were computer cut hi-tack vinyl with a matte laminate.
- Illuminated Snap Fitness 24/7 logo – the white acrylic logo had chrome vinyl faces and two pack-painted returns to match. Cool white LEDs were used for internal illumination. This meant the signage had to protrude 5mm from the rear, while being flush mounted with 3/16 threaded pins to the wall.
The illuminated interior wall signage was made up of three components.
- The words ‘For the’ were fabricated in white Neoflex on a laser 6mm clear acrylic panel, which was mounted to the wall using stand-offs.
- ‘Feeling’ was made from hog routered opal acrylic. The face and side of the signage was lit using cool white LEDs. 3mm aluminium profile-cut letter supports were also used.
- The ‘Snap Fitness 24/7’ logo was manufactured with a 3mm laser cut white acrylic. The entire sign was then aligned and mounted to the interior wall.
External components consisted of:
- A large format image of a woman stretching – this exterior fascia graphic was digitally printed on a 3mm ACM panel, with UV laminate for protection from the elements. The sign measured 4.8 metres wide and 2.4 metres tall.
- Internally illuminated Snap Fitness logo – fabricated using Opal Acrylic and mounted flush to the fascia of the building. The logo came in at 100mm x 4750mm.
- Digitally printed PVC graphic – this signage was installed on the exterior wall of the gym and measured 3010mm x 5470mm.
- Entry signage – an internally illuminated Snap Fitness sign was installed above the entry way to the gym.
- Computer cut frosted vinyl signage – a number of frosted vinyl graphics were applied to the external window glazing.
Signage installation in one day
Installation was completed over one day, to ensure the gym’s members and its staff experienced minimal disruption. Our signage team for this project included our Project Manager and Managing Director, as well as our in-house plastic and fabrication team, production crew, in-house spray painter and of course our installation experts.
We also employed the use of a trailer mounted boom lift, which enabled us to install the exterior fascia graphic and signage. All signage was manufactured and installed according to the client’s style guide.
Your vinyl and illuminated signage experts
As always, we are committed to ensuring our signage is manufactured and installed efficiently, while making sure the quality of our work is never compromised. We are proud of the signage we developed for our client, and look forward to supporting more local businesses in WA with their signage requirements.
That’s a wrap!
If you’d like assistance with your business signage, please get in touch. Our team can assist you with designing, manufacturing and installing a range of signage solutions that align with your brand, and get your business noticed.
Contact us to get started.